Donations can be made at any M&T Bank location. All you have to do is let them know you want to make a donation/deposit into the account titled “Benefit for Brooke Slick”. In addition, feel free to donate by using the “Donate” button located immediately below the thermometer on any page of this blog. All major credit/debit cards are accepted.
– To date, the Northern Bedford High School Building Trades students have made a generous donation in the amount of $500+, in addition, local churches and friends and family from all over the country have been contributing toward my goal.
– A Dinner-Silent/Live Auction will be held on Saturday, March 9, 2013, at the Replogle Building in New Enterprise. Tickets are $20 per person and will include dinner. Please note that the doors open at 6 p.m. and dinner is at 7 p.m. If you are interested in purchasing tickets and/or donating an item to the auction, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– T-shirts, which are black with white print (image below), can now be ordered and are available in sizes S, M, L, XL & 2X. The cost is $10.00 each for all sizes. To order, please e-mail me at email@example.com.
– The Verizon stores of Roaring Spring, Hollidaysburg and Huntingdon will be taking donations on my behalf during the month of March 2013 and you can receive a 10% discount on accessories.
– On Saturday, January 26, a Baggo Tournament was held in New Enterprise to benefit my trip to Russia. A whopping $6,300 was raised!
UPDATE: THE BENEFIT AUCTION/DINNER HELD ON MY BEHALF RAISED $39,500!!
– Since my initial post, thanks to donations from family, friends, and, even strangers, donations now total OVER $50,000 (as of 03/13/11). RUSSIA, HERE I COME!!